When I heard about The Switch, a romantic comedy starring Jennifer Aniston as a Manhattan singleton who decides to get pregnant on her own, I confess that I had no desire to see it. I’d already been through Jennifer Lopez in The Back-Up Plan, and frankly, one screwball sperm-donor chick flick per year seemed more than enough. But The Switch is a pleasant surprise. It’s a by-the-numbers movie, but the dots that get connected feel new.
- Christopher Nolan Says His Howard Hughes Biopic With Jim Carrey Made Oppenheimer Easier
- Meet the Star-Studded Cast of Christopher Nolan’s ‘Oppenheimer’
- Mission Impossible film debuts with near perfect Rotten Tomatoes score
- Tom Cruise Holds 1 Hard to Beat Hollywood Box Office Record
- ‘Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny’ Finally Gets a Win at the Domestic Box Office